Monday, April 17, 2017

Monday 8 Days left...


  • Cat and flower pictures
  • Work on your zine in class--and actually work (second floor library--we will meet and go over game plan in hallway and then you can get started)
  • I will float around to talk to you if you have questions
Updates on your zine:

  • You can use up to 1,000 words from your first paper--so long as you make significant changes to make it fit this new form!!!!!
  • Each "art page" (no text but significant time spent working on it) can be worth 125 words (up to 4)--you can make arguments about changing the values and number of this, but final decision  will be up to me.




Homework: 
  • Readings for discussion leader.  Remember there are 2 days of discussion leaders left.  You (as a whole but a few have consistently been great) have been a been lackluster.  Pick it up.  You need 150 points by the end.  I will give a bonus pass if you go over by 100 points (I think some have).  I will do my best to have points totaled before class on Wed.


No comments:

Post a Comment